A) Main folders include your “outbox,” “inbox,” “sent,” and “rcvd” (received) folders.
- “outbox” folder—invoices that have been uploaded, but have not been sent. Invoices stay here until they are either sent or discarded.
- “inbox” folder—newly received invoices. Files stay here for 90 days or until they are downloaded.
- “sent” folder—invoices that have recently been sent. Invoices stay in this folder until they are 90 days old.
- “rcvd” (received) folder—invoices that have been downloaded. Invoices stay here until they are manually archived or the system archives them after 90 days.
B) Archive folders include your “archive” and “discard” folders.
- “archive” folders—invoices that have been in the system for more than 90 days. Once invoices are archived, you can still print them, but you will not be able to download them directly from the “archive” folder. Files stay in this folder for 9 months. At this point they are automatically deleted from the system.
- “discard” folders—invoices move here when they are discarded by the user. Invoices remain in this folder for 30 days or until the user removes them. After 30 days in this folder invoices are automatically deleted from the system.