To all eMediaTRADE and Texscan customers:
EMT is planning to relocate our server infrastructure to a Tier III hosting facility in Atlanta. This move has been planned for some time and we have set a date of Friday, June 8 2012 at 90:00pm Eastern to begin the move. This means that all EMT services, servers and products will be unavailable during the relocation. We anticipate having all services online and available by 9:00am on Monday, June 11.
This move will provide EMT with an advanced infrastructure for operational stability and high availability now, will give us room for expanding our current services, and will allow us to offer new products and services in the future. For those interested in the details of our new facility I have provided them below.
Thank you for being an eMediaTRADE customer!
Tier III Data Center is a 15,000 square foot facility that was constructed in 2007 in Atlanta. The building sits on solid granite with 18 inch thick concrete floors, steel frame and concrete block walls with a brick outlay and an insulated membrane roof. This data center was designed with redundant capacity components and multiple independent distribution paths serving the computer equipment. This means that critical systems can be taken offline for scheduled maintenance without impact to the IT environment. The average annual impact of maintenance and unplanned outages in this data center results in 99.98 percent availability.
• More than 2500 square feet of raised floor environment with 200 fully enclosed cabinets
• 24x7x365 Network Operations Center
• Hurricane rated building structure with concrete block walls, brick outlay, and steel frame
• Insulated Membrane Roof with vapor moisture barrier
• Redundant transport connectivity via OC-48 sonet ring and dark fiber
• Multiple 1 Gbps upstream Internet carriers (Savvis, Global Crossing, XO, Level3, Cogent) with geographically diverse peering points
• Fully-redundant Cisco core network utilizing BGP4 and flow control Internet route optimization
• 16 strands of dry fiber buried in over 6 feet of solid concrete and granite with entry and exit points on separate sides of the building
• Waterless Facility – Absolutely NO sprinkler systems in the building
• FM200 Dry Fire Suppression
• VESDA Aspirating Smoke Detectors
• Razor wire fence
• Key card access control system
• Biometric fingerprint security systems
• Glass-break sensors
• Motion detectors
• IP video surveillance with 90 day archive storage
• N+2 redundant environmental systems
• Nine 30-ton Liebert climate control systems
• Alternating hot aisle and cold aisle rack configuration with heat exhaust
• Redundant 480V 3 phase 2000A service on dedicated transformer
• Redundant 375KVA 240V Liebert and MGE UPS backup systems
• Liebert 1200 Amp Static Transfer Switch
• 500KVA and 750KVA backup diesel generators each with 250-gallon internal fuel tanks and 3500-gallon external fuel tank
• Dual 800A 48VDC battery and rectifier plants for DC Power